Communication & Liaison Coordinator
Terms of Reference
AP2HI promote and support the sustainability of tuna fisheries in Indonesia and contribute to innovating the industry and achieve MSC certification through FIP.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Communication & Liaison Coordinator responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement the strategy and management of AP2HI marketing program
- Ensure AP2HI promotional and social media plan achieved. Branding and promotion activities executed by AP2HI include: Online marketing, Social media marketing, Email marketing, Video marketing, Promotion at trade fairs and conferences, Joint promotion with strategic partners, Promotion through influencers and media
- Maintaining good relation and cooperation with the government and other stakeholders;
- Preparing and conducting ICTBF (International Coastal Tuna Business Forum);
- Encouraging the government to develop, to stipulate and to implement the harvest strategy;
- Encouraging the government to develop, to stipulate and to implement tuna management plan;
- Conducting analysis related to compliance and violation level from fishing vessels in Indonesia towards MMAF (Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries) regulations;
- Encouraging the implementation of the FIP (Fisheries Improvement Project) Steering Committee on a regular basis.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Communication, Fisheries Institutional Develop, Fisheries Science or related fields.
- At least two years’ experience working in communication, marketing, media or related fields.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Excellent communication skills with a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to write and communicate effectively in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Skill and experience on content management system, newsletter, article and engagement with government preferred
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities, high levels of self-motivation and drive, and a strong desire to play a key role within a highly dynamic and ambitious team.
- Excellent communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
Please submit your recent CV and cover letter by 5 July at the latest with subject: “AP2HI Comm & Liaison Coordinator” directly to: email@example.com