Aruna is an integrated fisheries commerce and supply chain aggregator in Indonesia that revolutionizes the Indonesian fisheries supply chain, as well as connecting small-scale fishers to wider markets through technology. It also contributes to the encouragement of economic inclusion growth and the implementation of sustainable business practices.
The company was founded by three people sharing the same dream to make Indonesia the world’s maritime axis by 2045.
- Skipjack Tuna
- Yellowfin Tuna
Number of employees
- Data Collection
- Investment for Sustainability
- Port Sampling
- Sustainability Code of Conduct
- Training for Fishermen
- Vessel Registration
- Indonesia Western and Central Pacific Ocean Skipjack Tuna - Pole & Line
- Indonesia Western and Central Pacific Ocean Yellowfin Tuna - Handline
- Indonesia Western and Central Pacific Ocean Yellowfin Tuna - Pole & Line
AD Premiere Office Park, 15th floor, Jalan TB Simatupang No.5, RT.5/RW.7, Ragunan, Kec. Ps. Minggu, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12540